EPS Management, and Business Consulting Group Inc, an associated company of EPS Staffing Service Group Inc also provides a comprehensive of outsourcing suite of services to our clients tailored to their needs. This includes IT Contract Staffing, Total Manpower Outsourcing, and Payroll Outsourcing services.
IT contract staffing refers to the hiring of IT professionals on contract basis, usually over a specified period of time.
In the IT and technology space, contract staffing is very popular as a form of employment arrangement. Many companies employ long-term and sometimes short-term contract staff to undertake a variety of IT projects and assignments. In the same token, many IT professionals also prefer contract staffing employment as it gives them the flexibility of working with different organizations on a variety of IT projects and assignments
Many companies are now embarking on information technology and software development projects so as to digitalize their product and service deliveries, as well as offering online and E-commerce service. In addition, Singapore is aiming to be a technology and IT hub. All these have fuelled the high demand of IT professionals.
Examples of typical IT contract positions include:-
- Project Managers
- Software Developers (Java / Dot Net)
- Mobile Application Developers (Android / IOS)
- Enterprise Application Consultants (SAP)
- Database Professionals and administrators (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Systems Professionals (Network & System Administration)
- Technical Support Specialists (Desktop / Notebook and office software)
- Business Analysts
- Security Consultants
- Data Analytics Professionals
Many of the IT and software development projects are carried out in phases, usually over a 6-month to 2-year project cycles. These projects require professionals who are well-trained with the requisite experience and they are generally expected to “hit the road and run”. This means that they must have the skill-sets and experience in order to take on the contract assignment. Because of this, companies may offer higher salary and compensation package to buy their talents and skills over the contract period.
EPS is a market leader in providing IT contract staffing services. We currently employ over 1,000 IT professionals in the region (Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, etc) to undertake our client’s IT projects. Our clientele includes multi-national corporations, international firms, government-linked organizations. In particular, our largest clients are global IT companies, large banking and financial institutions and government agencies. Increasingly, we are also doing business with fast-growing small and medium enterprises, technology start-up companies, as well as foreign firms who are new to Singapore or Asia.
EPS’ contract staffing processes are as follows:-
- Client to appoint EPS as the contract staffing partner
- EPS to source or client to refer suitable IT professionals
- EPS to offer employment to the identified IT professionals and arrange for the necessary work passes where required
- EPS’ contract staff to start work at client’s designation office to undertake agreed assignment and project(s)
- EPS to provide contract staff management, including on-boarding activities, payroll processing, leave administration, claims administration, resignation and termination, and other matters
Our friendly IT staffing consultants are well-versed in all aspects of contract staffing assignment. Most of our consultants are also from IT background and as a result, they are capable of fully understand your IT staffing requirements and are able to discuss your IT projects in great technical details and understanding.
Whether you are planning to hire someone on a short-term and long-term engagement, EPS looks forward to be your IT contract partner of choice.