Website EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
[GV] Senor Systems Engineer – Eastwood | Shifting
Work Location: Eastwood, Quezon City
- Managing technical development infrastructure projects but involving integration to multiple systems
- Working as last escalation support handling issues related but not limited to OS and servers, MS Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Administration, VMWare, MS Exchange 2010/2013/ 2016, Office 365, Public Cloud Security including WAF, Citrix, PowerShell, and Terminal Services
- Support anti-spam, web-filtering, network perimeter defense appliances and remote access solutions
- Manage and support storage and virtualization platforms
- Act as an escalation point for matters concerning server infrastructure.
- Supporting Severs, Active Directory, Exchange, and handling all phases of migrations and upgrades.
- Coordinate any and all network related work with Network Engineering, telephony, provisioning or any other group that are involved in IT infrastructure.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
- Work with clients to determine their needs and assess solutions for improving delivery processes.
- Ability to provide updates and documentation as requested in the Project Plan as well as all closeout documents.
- Handle all infrastructure related questions for Client during duration of project.
Interested applicants can send their updated resume to email@example.com
Due to high volume of applications, we regret to inform we can only call those with experience in the above requirements; otherwise, we will keep your resume for future reference.
Gian Carla Virtucio