EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
*Temporary work from home set up
*Work location: IBM Plaza, Eastwood, Quezon City
Senior Systems Engineer
This role provides 3rd level support to Clients and internal systems. Support areas include all Client and internal computer infrastructure. In addition, this role is responsible for organizing highly complex activities for IT development, project coordination, implementation, and maintenance of technology project initiatives.
– Support anti-spam, web-filtering, network perimeter defense appliances and remote access solutions
– Manage and support storage and virtualization platforms
– Act as an escalation point for matters concerning server infrastructure.
– Supporting Severs, Active Directory, Exchange, and handling all phases of migrations and upgrades.
– Coordinate any and all network related work with Network Engineering, telephony, provisioning or any other group that are involved in IT infrastructure.
– Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements.
– Work with clients to determine their needs and assess solutions for improving delivery processes.
– Ability to provide updates and documentation as requested in the Project Plan as well as all closeout documents.
– Handle all infrastructure related questions for Client during duration of project.
– Work directly with vendors on third party serversoftware deployment.
– Work on new Project Plan design, and overhaul.
– Attend meetings and gather requirements relating to new projects such as onsite infrastructure deployment, relocations, cloud provisioning etc.
– Work closely with technical colleagues to develop Client solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of experience.
– Experience managing complex technical development projects involving integration of multiple systems.
– Good understanding of existing network programs and capabilities.
– Skilled in technical crisis management.
– Experience with scripting in PowerShell
– Experience with Citrix, terminal services
– 5-6 years of hands-on experience :
1. Configuring and supporting Microsoft operating system based servers
2. Expert knowledge in: Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy Administration
3. Virtualization: Vmware
– Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365
– Hand held communications device systems (Active Sync, MDM – MobileIron, Airwatch)
– Supporting various SAN arrays
– Hands on experience with public cloud security including WAF, Load balancing,security groups, ACL’s
– Hands on experience with public cloud networking concepts for both Azure and AWS
– Previous experience in a support role, supporting and deploying infrastruce on Azure and/or AWS
EPS Staffing Service Group Inc. is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA.