Website EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Resolves deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Combines data from both systems when account information is incomplete.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Permanent Night Shift ( 9PM- 6AM or 10PM – 7AM : Mondays – Fridays)
- Imus, Cavite City
- With HMO and monthly non taxable allowance worth PHP1,000
Candidates must be amendable to attend interviews at night (9PM)