EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
· Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
· Performs call monitoring and provides trend data to site management team.
· Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
· Performs monitors of customer care email responses.
· Participates in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
· Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
· Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions for call center staff.
· Provides feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
· Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have experience in QA in a BPO/Call Center Set up
· Excellent technical skills
· Written and verbal communication
· Problem Solving Skills
· Knowledge of quality standards
· Work from home but must be amenable to work in Imus, Cavite
· Must have wired internet connection and 4-8GB RAM and good operating system to handle multitasking and heavy dutied application.
EPS Staffing Service Group Inc. is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA.