Website EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
- Provide support to licensees to achieve center goals relating to student recruitment, student retention, education quality, and operation standards
- Improve the education provided by the center through development, modification, and execution of training
- Monitor performances of centers through frequent visitations and consultations and ensuring their compliance with company policies
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Mathematics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): sales, lead generation, marketing, social media management, training, teaching
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Teaching, Business Development or equivalent.