EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Must have at least 2 years experience
• Must be CPA licensed
• Expertise in using Quickbooks is required
• Strong sense of Honesty and Responsibility
• Can work well under pressure and are diligent in organizing and preparing needed documents
• Should be amenable to work in Makati City
EPS Staffing Service Group Inc. is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA.