Website EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
- The Payroll Analyst is responsible for performing transactions to support non-US Payroll and Timesheets processing. This includes the processing of payments and maintenance of records.
- The analyst will support service delivery consistent with accounting policies and procedures defined for the team.
- The analyst will also support the improvement of accounting controls and processes, development of reports (management, accounting, and finance reports), and ensure compliance with documented procedures.
- This individual will also support the Payroll / Timesheets Lead in answering queries from Senior Management, and resolving issues and conflicts relating to the financial functions supported or ad-hoc requests made.
- Must have 6 years or more of Payroll / Timesheets processing experience
- BA or BS in Accounting preferred
- Ability to apply best practices to Payroll activities
- Experience in interfacing with business operational customers and performing to a service level agreement
- Should be amenable to work in Makati City on a Mid Shift schedule