Website EPS Staffing Service Group Inc.
- The Tax Analyst is responsible for supporting global tax preparation and tax planning activities for the enterprise.
- The role is responsible for activities to support the planning and preparation of local, state, federal and international tax submissions, filings, and payments, including US Sales Tax, Canada GST, European VAT, US Income Tax, and North America Property Tax, as required.
- A further key responsibility of this position is to support the identification and implementation of improvement opportunities in this area.
- 6 years or more of tax experience
- BA or BS in Accounting preferred
- CPA a plus
- Experience in supporting the preparation of tax ledgers, Basic Knowledge of FASB requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Familiarity with financial analysis techniques
- Familiarity with tax planning methodologies and techniques
- Must be amenable to work in Makati on a Mid shift schedule