– Fulfill Level 1-2 support requests such as break fix, password rests, ticket routing, etc.
– Assist customers by confidently restoring services on incidents across company’s service portfolio at multiple levels.
– Utilize the ticketing system to monitor and respond to tickets within company’s established SLAs.
– Effectively demonstrate a sense of urgency while acting in a professional, calm manner and manage appropriate and realistic expectations to maintain overall client satisfaction.
– Leverage critical thinking skills to find practical workarounds and permanent solutions.
– Use appropriate judgment and apply most effective resolution methodology to properly escalate to other teams.
– Act as a critical front-line and provide direct support to all company’s Clients.
– Participate in knowledge management by documenting technical efforts.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– With at least 4 years relevant experience
– Financial services industry and MSP experience preferred.
– Level 1 and Level 2 experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory, VPN Software, Microsoft Office, mobile platforms, and Apple computer products.
– Knowledge of Citrix, Office 365, Azure, AWS, MDM (Mobile Device Management), and multi-factor security a plus.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Experience with ConnectWise or similar ticketing system preferred.
– Experience with the ITIL framework or other ITSM preferred.
– Exhibit a high level of professionalism and sound judgment.
** Must be amenable to work in Eastwood City on a Night Shift and/or Shifting schedule **
EPS Staffing Service Group Inc. is a trusted HR partner in the Philippines and a part of EPS Group that has been operating recruitment and contract staffing services over decades in SEA.