As a Contact Center Executive, you will handle inbound (and sometimes outbound) customer inquiries via phone, live chat, or email
ensuring that active listening skills are displayed throughout the entire conversation with the customer.
Work Setup: Onsite; Location: Sheridan Business Center, Mandaluyong
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Account: Voice; Start Date: February 12, 2024
- Good to Excellent communication skills.
- Graduate of Any 4-year course; at least 2 years of solid voice experience in BPO supporting international campaigns.
- Handling inbound / outbound calls, live chats and emails ensuring adherence to performance measures set within your respective team.
- Being able to multitask and handle concurrent enquiries is a key requirement for this role.
- Listening and understanding clearly what the customer needs during their enquiry / interaction and handling in an efficient and emphatic way ensuring that enquiries are closed first time demonstrating both EQ & common sense.
- Ability to communicate in a simple language that the customer understands without missing key technical details.
- While calls, emails & chats have scripts and templates to help manage the response to customers we need to ensure that common sense and personal judgement are made on the answers provided to customers.
- Participate in service improvement initiatives where applicable and drawing upon service experience to identify points of pain or opportunity to be able to improve our service.
*Once applied, please keep your line open for processing*