EPS Management, and Business Consulting Group Inc, an associated company of EPS Staffing Service Group Inc also provides a comprehensive of outsourcing suite of services to our clients tailored to their needs. This includes Total Manpower Outsourcing and Payroll Outsourcing services.
We outsource our manpower resources on a fixed term (also known as contract staffing service) to provide services in many areas such as Info-Communications Technology (ICT), Telecommunications & Communications Engineering, Human Resource, Accounting & Finance, Administration, and Sales & Marketing to our clients who wish to use EPS to supplement their manpower needs in their business operations. All contract staff are sourced and hired directly under EPS’ payroll and we manage their salary and benefits, charging the client a monthly fee for the service
Why EPS for Manpower Outsourcing?
- With our HQ in Singapore, EPS currently operates 8 offices in 5 countries. We have the regional reach and network to source for suitable candidates in Philippines and across the Asia Pacific Region.
- We have sourced and deployed over 10,000 professionals across most industry sectors covering a variety of corporate positions from all our offices. Our long list of clients in the Asia Pacific region is a strong testimony of our track record and achievement.
- EPS is particularly strong in IT, technology and corporate recruitment. Our search consultants are very familiar with such recruitment activities and they have strong network contacts in the marketplace
- Multi-language support: We have recruitment consultants with multi-language capability, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, French and German. We regularly talk to clients and candidates alike using any of the above language. We can find suitable candidates to meet your multilingual requirements to be placed under a total manpower outsourcing model.
- EPS can assist in recruitment assignments to cover a wide variety of positions, from managerial and professional staff, all the way to C-suite executives. Our clients comprise of conglomerate, multi-national corporations, international firms, and large local and public sector companies.
EPS’ contract staffing processes are as follows:-
- Client to appoint EPS as the manpower outsourcing partner
- EPS to source or client to refer suitable professionals
- EPS’ contract staff to start work at client’s designation office to undertake agreed assignment and project(s)
- EPS to provide manpower outsourcing management, including on-boarding activities, payroll processing, leave administration, claims administration, resignation and termination, and other matters
Our friendly IT staffing consultants are well-versed in all aspects of contract staffing assignment. Most of our consultants are also from IT background and as a result, they are capable of fully understand your IT staffing requirements and are able to discuss your IT projects in great technical details and understanding.
Whether you are planning to hire someone on a short-term and long-term engagement, EPS looks forward to be your IT contract partner of choice.
At EPS Consultants, we strive to provide the best service for our clients.
Get in touch with us about your staffing needs.