Recruitment Agency in Philippines
EPS Staffing Service Group Inc. Manila, Philippines is a licensed recruitment agency registered in Manila – Philippines and is part of the EPS Group of Companies in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Japan.Our main business activity is to provide IT recruitment, Executive search and Staffing Services to our clients in the Philippines. Whether it is Job Search, career planning for our candidates or performing talent acquisition activities for our clients, we pride ourselves to be one of the top agencies in providing efficient and cost-effective recruitment solutions to our clients in the Philippines and the region. We have assisted many local companies in Philippines and also companies who are looking at setting up their offices in Philippines in sourcing for talents to meet their manpower needs.
EPS Management and Business Consulting Group Inc, an associated company of EPS Staffing, also provides a comprehensive of outsourcing suite of services to our clients tailored to their needs. This includes IT Contract Staffing, Total Manpower Outsourcing, and Payroll Outsourcing services.
With our strong presence in the South-East Asia region, we aim to provide a full one-stop service approach to support our clients within the region for all their recruitment and manpower needs.
The talent war is heating up. To stay ahead, successful companies are recruiting the best possible talent to help them succeed in the marketplace.
The attraction, retention and development of talent has become critical success factors for companies regardless of their sizes.
Problems faced by Internal HR in the areas of recruitment and talent acquisition
Most companies have internal human resource staff and one of their functions is in recruitment and talent acquisition. However, many of these HR staff are multi-tasking with recruitment and talent acquisition being one of its many functions.
Because of this, many of the HR staff are not able commit the time and resource to undertake recruitment activities (which are extremely tedious which require manual efforts to source and match the candidates) in a manner to ensure prompt hiring of the right candidates.
To make matters worse, many of the HR staff do not have the technical expertise to source and identify certain category of staff especially those in the technology and IT area. This has resulted in serious staffing backlog and created unnecessary tensions with the said departments requiring the staff.
Why use Recruitment Agencies?
Recruitment agencies are operated by recruitment professionals who are equip with the necessary knowledge and tool sets to help source, identify and recommend suitable candidates to its client on a timely manner.
The specialist recruitment consultants are also well-versed more specialized positions due to their in-depth knowledge and experience in recruiting such people.
Therefore, when you engage the service of an experienced consultant, you can expect to receive resume of qualified candidate more promptly, and also be assured of the good quality of the candidates. All these will translate to faster hiring turnaround time while also ensuring a good candidate match to the specified job specification.
EPS Staffing Service Group – The Specialist Recruitment Agency in the Philippines
- With our HQ in Singapore, EPS currently operates 8 offices in 5 countries. We have the regional reach and network to source for suitable candidates in Philippines and across the Asia Pacific Region.
- We have sourced and deployed over 10,000 professionals across most industry sectors covering a variety of corporate positions from all our offices. Our long list of clients in the Asia Pacific region is a strong testimony of our track record and achievement.
- EPS is particularly strong in IT, technology and corporate recruitment. Our search consultants are very familiar with such recruitment activities and they have strong network contacts in the marketplace
- Multi-language support: We have recruitment consultants with multi-language capability, including English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, French and German. We regularly talk to clients and candidates alike using any of the above language.
- EPS can assist in recruitment assignments to cover a wide variety of positions, from managerial and professional staff, all the way to C-suite executives. Our clients comprise of conglomerate, multi-national corporations, international firms, and large local and public sector companies.